With Eli Ivanova
cultural and historical sites,
ideas for walks and excursions,
interesting routes and ecopaths,
pragmatic information and advices.
- Krushuna waterfalls: incredible beauty and breath of freshness
- 24 easily accessible waterfalls in Bulgaria
- Tallinn: The Old Town, the Sea and the Blue summer nights
- The best 20 places in Bulgaria I visited in 2017
- Warsaw: 15+ amazing things to see and do
- 12 incredible sights in the heart of Strandzha Mountains
- White River Eco-trail – a paradise walk under the Dzhendema Reserve
- The 10 most exciting places in Bulgaria I visited in 2019
- Polignano a Mare: а romantic place on the Adriatic coast in Southern Italy
- Goritsa waterfall in Rila Mountains, Bulgaria
- Bachkovo waterfall – one of the most beautiful and extravagant waterfalls in Bulgaria
- The colors of Bari – a sunny afternoon walk
- 15 awesome places to see in Burgas and nearby
- Top 16 things to see in Sopot and Karlovo – the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley
- Chateau Copsa – weekend with great sights, wine and gourmet between the Balkan Mountains and Sredna Gora
- A walk in Constanta: top 5 interesting places to visit
Category Archives: Bulgaria
The White River Eco Trail is one of the best made and stable eco trails in Bulgaria I have ever gone through. The route of the trail has the shape of the figure 8 and runs in the picturesque gorge … Continue reading
My year 2019 was especially impressive – for my first published book “52 Paths for Everyone”, and for the lots of places I visited here in Bulgaria and abroad. This is why I was quite difficult to select only 10 … Continue reading
The article is devoted to the waterfall Goritsa (means a small forest) near the village of Ovchartsi in the northern slopes of Rila Mountains. The first time we visited the waterfall was a few years ago in a quite sunny … Continue reading
Very close to the Bachkovo Monastery – among the most famous Bulgarian monasteries and the second largest after the Rila Monastery – there is a waterfall that throws its waters in different directions. It is Bachkovo Falls – one of … Continue reading
A summer holiday is usually associated with many lazy hours on the beach. In addition, it can be enriched by visiting exciting places near the sea. I wrote this article with the idea to share information about interesting places in … Continue reading
I have passed many times through Sopot and Karlovo, but in a hurry. At the beginning of March, I headed out there again and spent a few days. I visited great places that I am going to talk about below.
Chateau Copsa – weekend with great sights, wine and gourmet between the Balkan Mountains and Sredna Gora
We started March with sunny weather and beautiful views in the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley. We spent a long weekend there. Three days we were walking around different sights. Evenings we stayed at Chateau Copsa, which was our … Continue reading
To go through a fully authentic Roman street 2,000 years old … awesome! No, it’s not in Rome, it is in Bulgaria, in the heart of Stara Zagora.
As usual, in December I respect the blog’s tradition to distinguish the most interesting sights in Bulgaria I have visited during the year. Take the list below as advise and wish for 2019!
Our main goal in this frosty winter day was the village of Arbanassi, but since we had long heard about Staro Stefanov’s charm, we decided it would be convenient to visit it also, because it was on the way. It … Continue reading