With Eli Ivanova
cultural and historical sites,
ideas for walks and excursions,
interesting routes and ecopaths,
pragmatic information and advices.
- Tallinn: The Old Town, the Sea and the Blue summer nights
- 24 easily accessible waterfalls in Bulgaria
- Krushuna waterfalls: incredible beauty and breath of freshness
- The best 20 places in Bulgaria I visited in 2017
- Warsaw: 15+ amazing things to see and do
- 12 incredible sights in the heart of Strandzha Mountains
- Stara Zagora: one of the oldest cities in the world
- The medieval Enisala fortress in the Danube delta
- 10 of the most interesting places in Bulgaria to visit in 2019
- A winter walk in Staro Stefanovo
- Bansko and around: 15 tested ideas for active tourism out of the season in the winter capital of the Balkans
- What is to be a travel blogger in Bulgaria
- Weekend in Bansko: full recharge in Apart hotel Lucky Bansko after 2 high panoramic peaks
- 3 must see royal places in Warsaw
- Aquae Calidae near Burgas – the power of the hot waters
- Saint Anastasia Island: exciting sea walk to one of the most beautiful Bulgarian islands
Category Archives: Bulgaria
To go through a fully authentic Roman street 2,000 years old … awesome! No, it’s not in Rome, it is in Bulgaria, in the heart of Stara Zagora.
As usual, in December I respect the blog’s tradition to distinguish the most interesting sights in Bulgaria I have visited during the year. Take the list below as advise and wish for 2019!
Our main goal in this frosty winter day was the village of Arbanassi, but since we had long heard about Staro Stefanov’s charm, we decided it would be convenient to visit it also, because it was on the way. It … Continue reading
Bansko and around: 15 tested ideas for active tourism out of the season in the winter capital of the Balkans
My first visit in the town of Bansko happened almost 20 years ago. At that time the town was very small, and many of its current outskirts were pastures and meadows. Then I remembered two things: the enormous silhouette of … Continue reading
I am glad to share the fresh impressions of the weekend we have just spent in Bansko. The main goal was to climb the peaks of Muratov and Polezhan and at the same time to relax and pamper in some … Continue reading
Aquae Calidae near Burgas is a new tourist destination in Bulgaria. It is old baths from Roman times, used earlier by the Thracians as a sanctuary and later on rebuilt several times over the centuries. They have been used nowadays … Continue reading
The island of Saint Anastasia in the Burgas Bay is not only an interesting place to visit, but it is also a real sea experience. This was the first place we visited during our summer holiday. Here are the details.
Every year, one special place among all of the places I visit, take the Bulgarian monasteries. Each of them is a real center of spirituality, faith, culture and solid relationship with our history and the Bulgarian soul. Beside that, most … Continue reading
Arbanassi is a small village near Veliko Tarnovo, sheltered seven medieval churches. All the houses there still keep the old Arbanassi architecture – white, made up of stones, with high fences, almost like forts. It is always interesting to have … Continue reading
At the end of last July we spent three wonderful days in the heart of Strandzha Mountains in the area of Malko Tarnovo. This was our second visit to the region. We were there 7 years ago. At that time, … Continue reading