With Eli Ivanova
cultural and historical sites,
ideas for walks and excursions,
interesting routes and ecopaths,
pragmatic information and advices.
- Tallinn: The Old Town, the Sea and the Blue summer nights
- 24 easily accessible waterfalls in Bulgaria
- Krushuna waterfalls: incredible beauty and breath of freshness
- The best 20 places in Bulgaria I visited in 2017
- 12 incredible sights in the heart of Strandzha Mountains
- Warsaw: 15+ amazing things to see and do
- 15 awesome places to see in Burgas and nearby
- Top 16 things to see in Sopot and Karlovo – the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley
- Chateau Copsa – weekend with great sights, wine and gourmet between the Balkan Mountains and Sredna Gora
- A walk in Constanta: top 5 interesting places to visit
- Stara Zagora: one of the oldest cities in the world
- The medieval Enisala fortress in the Danube delta
- 10 of the most interesting places in Bulgaria to visit in 2019
- A winter walk in Staro Stefanovo
- Bansko and around: 15 tested ideas for active tourism out of the season in the winter capital of the Balkans
- What is to be a travel blogger in Bulgaria
Category Archives: Bulgaria
A summer holiday is usually associated with many lazy hours on the beach. In addition, it can be enriched by visiting exciting places near the sea. I wrote this article with the idea to share information about interesting places in … Continue reading
I have passed many times through Sopot and Karlovo, but in a hurry. At the beginning of March, I headed out there again and spent a few days. I visited great places that I am going to talk about below.
Chateau Copsa – weekend with great sights, wine and gourmet between the Balkan Mountains and Sredna Gora
We started March with sunny weather and beautiful views in the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley. We spent a long weekend there. Three days we were walking around different sights. Evenings we stayed at Chateau Copsa, which was our … Continue reading
To go through a fully authentic Roman street 2,000 years old … awesome! No, it’s not in Rome, it is in Bulgaria, in the heart of Stara Zagora.
As usual, in December I respect the blog’s tradition to distinguish the most interesting sights in Bulgaria I have visited during the year. Take the list below as advise and wish for 2019!
Our main goal in this frosty winter day was the village of Arbanassi, but since we had long heard about Staro Stefanov’s charm, we decided it would be convenient to visit it also, because it was on the way. It … Continue reading
Bansko and around: 15 tested ideas for active tourism out of the season in the winter capital of the Balkans
My first visit in the town of Bansko happened almost 20 years ago. At that time the town was very small, and many of its current outskirts were pastures and meadows. Then I remembered two things: the enormous silhouette of … Continue reading
I am glad to share the fresh impressions of the weekend we have just spent in Bansko. The main goal was to climb the peaks of Muratov and Polezhan and at the same time to relax and pamper in some … Continue reading
Aquae Calidae near Burgas is a new tourist destination in Bulgaria. It is old baths from Roman times, used earlier by the Thracians as a sanctuary and later on rebuilt several times over the centuries. They have been used nowadays … Continue reading
The island of Saint Anastasia in the Burgas Bay is not only an interesting place to visit, but it is also a real sea experience. This was the first place we visited during our summer holiday. Here are the details.